Friday, December 4, 2015

Nacpan and Calitang Twin Beaches, El Nido

If you want some peace and quiet, Nacpan Beach is the best getaway in El Nido.  It is located 17 kilometers north of El Nido.  From the lively town of El Nido town, you need to get through the rough and bumpy 45 minutes trike ride.  Trike rate is Php1500 for two-way ride.

the picturesque view of the twin Nacpan and Calitang Beaches



I stayed at this spot for longer time because of that much needed photo for my blog. I felt the sudden itch all over my legs, huhuhu =( .  It is only now I realized that these were the sandflies (niknik) that attacked me.  I had 30 and more swollen and red bites that itched for weeks.  I am just so thankful that it wasn't my kids who were biten.  They won't help it. It was my first time to be attacked by these insects.  If you will be climbing at this spot, provide insect repellent to all your exposed skin.  It will really help...  See some sandflies attacks here.



with the Nacpan locals


The beach was so amazing so don't be discouraged by the probable insect attacks.  Apply the insect repellent lotion if you will climb that high spot.  

with my hubby


the quiet and calm environment


 

one of the two restaurants serving fruit shakes, beer and lunch at Nacpan

the foreigners who fell in love with the serenity of Nacpan


a haven to foreign tourists





ang hihilig sa magaganda at sexy =)









Though biten and actually eaten by sandflies, I really enjoyed the quietness and serenity of the place.  The beach was so wide with 4 kilometers long stretch of sand. Maybe this is how Boracay looked 20 years ago. I hope this place will stay like this forever.

Contact Servant Tours about the Twin Beaches tour at 0915-4157245 or 0908-134627.

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bantog Backpackers 2016. Powered by Blogger.