Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Bean Town Cafe : One Direction Inspired Coffee Shop

As what you can read on my shirt, Coffee Addict! I really am! I can consume up to 5 cups of coffee a day and I am very interested and excited everytime there's a new coffee flavor in the market.  My favorite will always be the creamy ones.

my coffee partner for life...
Madali lang ako yayain lalo na kapag kapehan ang pupuntahan.  I also love kapeng barako and the ones I've tasted in Kalinga, "Kalinga Blend".

So when my hubby asked me to visit his friend at magkakape raw kami, sama na ko.


Bean Town Cafe is owned by three good friends Cel Salazar, Ces Ambat, Khace Montoya.  It is exactly located at Madlansacay St. Silang, Cavite, near Municipal Hall and Nuestra Senora Candelaria Parish Church.  The shop started in April 23, 2013.

happy to serve great coffee!!!



the super affordable menu
tacos




affordable cake slices






cakes made to orders =)



1D inspired Coffee Shop with some 1D items open for reading and viewing
regular customers

they love coffee, may it be hot or cold =)


great tambayan for students =)
dad with his high school friends
Store Hours from Monday to Friday is every 8:00am- 8:00pm and every Saturdays at 11:00am-8:00pm


Hope to be back soon.  And by the way, I forgot to tell you that their coffee tastes great!!!

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bantog Backpackers 2016. Powered by Blogger.